My passion for anime

Yoooo,

It's been so long since my last post, I wasn't really happy lately but now I'm slowly feeling better + my computer is completely making me go crazy it doesn't work at all and I have to reboot it BUT here I am, this is not a post about that computer.

I use to check my post a lot to be sure that everything is good and that it makes sense but today I just want to talk, a lot of mistakes are going to be here but I trust you to tell me, alright ( bc in case you haven't noticed (ikr my English is kinda perfect I wouldn't be surprised) English isn't my native language)

I'm a huge fangirl, for real, I stan bands, singers, shows EVERYTHING I may do a post about all these things that I love as soon as I can because rn just by writing I have so many ideas of things I want to talk to with y'all!

Lately, I'm being obsessed with ANIME omg how even wbdvnwg. These are so GOOD, ok so. I love manga since I'm little my brother would read Fairy Tail and I would just steal them from him to read them too and then I slowly started to take my own mangas. The first manga I've ever read is Lovely Complex and I remember so well haha. I didn't know that I had to read them in the order of publication to me it didn't make any sense so I basically read them in a really strange way. I mean story who? Then I kinda stopped but now I'm back on this shit and I won't leave lmao. So I'm basically watching naruto okkkk I know it's basic BUT naruto is the basic shit that I need THIS STORY IS SO WELL WRITTEN. I won't tolerate any spoilers lmao I'm living my life with them and I don't want to know what will happen, which is super complicated bc I follow a bunch of account on twitter about anime and I'm just trying not to see everything they say about naruto wbhsgc ( smh keyboard smash are way easier on phone...).
Actually just by seaching pics for this post I want to watch this anime again lmao... Go watch Lovely Complex it's soooo cuute
And here I am watching Blue Spring Ride which is a Shojo, I didn't want to watch this lmao bc the storyline is always the same and everything BUT it's exactly the same thing as fanfiction on wattpad smh yk what will happen but you read anyway because you like the cliche story hihi.

UPDATE: I've finished Blue Spring Ride yesterday instead of studying...  Now I wanted to watch Attack on Titan but I know how emotional it is and that's not what I need at the moment so I've started another shojo instead hihi. It's called Maid Sama and I do like it because the female character is fucking precious she doesn't need no man. She is a strong and independent woman who doesn't cry every two minutes (as I said: precious). Every time I watch shojo I'm kinda repelled by the sexism in it but this one is precious. There're still some moments that I don't like but it's worth a try
Blue Spring Ride

Well I hope this post did make sense ( at least a little?) I had a lot of fun writing it and I feel relieved haha. I think it's cool to write with no purpose. That's what I do daily but I don't post it today Imma post it and I hope one or two lost souls will see it lmao. If nobody does it's fine, I appreciate it anyway haha.

Actually, I didn't plan this post to be all about anime but what can I do lmao. I think I needed to talk about my new love haha.

Oh and this blog doesn't have any purpose, I just write about stuff that I like so if you like the same stuff that I do keep up with me by subscribing lmao hihi haha pls I need friends vcwh ( always easier on phone).

Love you
xoxo
Amyratia
(still doing like gossip girl)

Comments

Popular Posts