My recent drawings

Hello, sweeties!

today's post is about my recent drawings. I wanted to share with you guys more of my drawings and what I think about them than what I do on Instagram :)

I've tried to work on my oc a lot lately and on my style too. I don't know how I want to draw haha. I'd like to draw my oc with their bodies etc... but I'm so bad at drawing them. I definitely need to do some anatomy study but even if I do them I won't know how to apply them to my style. So if any of you have tips and advice for me, I'll be more than happy to hear them!

Here's the first OC I've ever drawn, I don't know how I want her to look. I have so many different version of her and styles. But here's my favorite one. I've tried to draw the body with clothes but it was so ugly that I kept this version instead haha. If you see anything that can be better don't forget to leave me a comment ;). I wanted her to be special but easy to draw at the same time. I also wanted her to have some cat attributes. As you can see, I've been inspired by Maleficent which is one of my favorite movies ever haha.

This one is a drawing from reference. I liked drawing it and I actually painted it as well. You can see the painting on my Instagram if you're interested. When I drew it, I was so tired that I messed up all my layers and I couldn't see where did I drew the eyes and hair etc... It was so weird and really complicated to draw haha.


I want to draw landscape and OC and stuff so bad but I don't feel good enough haha. I have this friend who can draw people out of her mind so well, she's awesome and she's an inspiration haha. If you have any questions about my art, I'd be more than happy to answer ;)

I might do a post about my favorite instagram account and youtube channel. Tell me if you interested. I might also do a morning routine as well but I don't know haha. And 

Don't forget to leave a comment <3
xoxo
Amyratia 
( I was going to write Gossip Girl lmao )

Comments

Popular Posts