Sabrina Carpenter Paris' show

Hello,

Today I'm gonna talk about my experience at Sabrina Carpenter's concert. My last post was about Shawn Mendes show and I wanted to talk about this one as well.



Her concert was at Les Étoiles which is a small venue and her show was sold out. It was a free placement. She came to sing her album EVOlution that you should totally listen to if you haven't yet.

The door opened up at 7.30 so we arrived at the venue at 4.15 ( i skipped history class to attend at this show haha ;) ).  My friend and I didn't have VIP so we didn't meet Sabrina even if I wish we could have haha.

She didn't have an opening act so her band came and then it was her turn. Since the show was in a small venue it felt so intimate and personal. I loved it. The ambiance is so different than an arena show. You can actually eye contact the singer and she is right in front of you which feels so great.

She came in Paris during her birthday to sing a sold out show and she was so happy. I remember there's a picture of her when she was little with a little Eiffel Tower and on the day of her birthday she actually took a picture with the real Eiffel Tower.

As you know I'm so bad at taking pictures but I'm happy my amazing friend took some pictures. I don't have a lot tho.



I actually wrote this post but blogger didn't save it so I had to write it all again.
Since I got back to school, I need to put myself a schedule because if I don't I will post once a month haha. So I post every Friday at 4 pm <3
Don't forget to leave a comment below!
If you want daily news, follow me on my Instagram which is Amyratiia.
xoxo
Amyratia

Comments

Popular Posts