20/03/18

First of all, I'm European so don't be too shaken by the date. I'm aware we only have 12 months per years.

Hello,

My mind is ready to explode. I feel stressed out and at the same time, I don't want to do anything. There're too many things and I don't want to have to think about anything atm, I just want to chill and I need holidays.

If you want to join me on my "I don't sleep tonight" night hmu because imma need some occupation haha. But fr I just really want to take a full night where I binge Attack On Titan, where I can draw and talk to my friends I basically just want time skdbvf.

I'm talking no sense hihi but no one ever come across the shit I'm writing so who cares lmao.

OMG, I need to talk about fan account on twitter lmao. This is the reason why I started writing tonight hihi. I wanted to talk about beauty privileges. I usually use funny pics as my avi on my fan account because I don't really care and I think it's funny and cool. This morning I took a really cute pic of myself and I used it as my new avi. And I never got that many people accepting the mutual or applying for it. I mean guys???? What are you looking for? cute or funny friends? ( I mean I'm both but ;)) I think it's crazy how people feel more attracted to pretty people than anything else. Pls, don't forget to be friendly to everybody bc they deserve it and not because their face is pretty or bc they have a tiny tiny ratio. Do not loose mutuals and friends over that it's completely stupid and do not forget that you're valid, your feelings are valid and you're beautiful inside and out.

ily, take care of yourself, think about you, be selfish sometimes and live the best of your life.
xoxo
Amyratia.


Ik I've already use this drawing but Im a fan of myself so im using it again

Comments

Popular Posts