The Self-Titled Tour

Hey everyone! 

It’s been a long time since I last posted but I was stuck with a lot of homework and it was super complicated to find some time to write. But here I am. I don't know how frequently I'll post from now on but I'm gonna try to post at least once every two weeks? I know this isn't a lot but there's way more chance that I stick to this goal than once a week. So today post is my last concert which was Dua’s in Paris.



Dua is an artist I adore. I’ve discovered her with New Rules and I fell in love haha. She’s from London and she's so inspiring.
My favorite songs from her are "Room for 2" "Hotter than hell" "IDGAF". I would have been the happiest bean ever if she had sing Room for 2 but what can I do?          
             

Her concert in Paris was the Tuesday 17 of October at The Yoyo, Palais de Tokyo.  I came with two of my friends 3 hours before the beginning of the show. I didn’t feel the three hours of wait, It has gone as fast that I ( okay is that English? help ) completely forgot to eat my sandwich haha. We had a great place to wait, we could be sitting down. Then we got into the place and we had quite a great place to see. I was amazed I didn’t expect to be this near to the scene.



As usual thanks to my friend who took the pic and filmed the show, I suck at this haha. Dua started with Hotter than Hell and finished with New Rules. I really like the ambiance of the crowd even if as usual you have this person who wants to take your place and you kinda have to do a discreet fight haha.

So I wasn’t far away from her while she’s done this but like I never know how to act. I was too far away for her to touch me but close enough to think it was possible haha. So I just stand still, completely weird af.



Her first part was Grace Carter, her songs are really great. It was kinda chill and cool. I really liked her performance! I started listening to her song afterward and I really like Silence and Ashes! You should definitely check it out!
Also, tell me if you prefer this way of writing posts about concerts in comparison to the one I did for the Shawn's one.
Don't forget to leave a comment about what you think of this post and tell me if you know Dua Lipa and if you stan or not? 

Love you 
xoxo
Amyratia
( watch me doing like gossip girl ) 









Comments

Popular Posts