Red Queen by Victoria Aveyarde

Hello,

Today's post is about Red Queen by Victoria Aveyarde. I really loved this book because they're a lot of references to history. I found references to the first Wolrd War, and to the life next to the King and all that stuff.
I do not own this picture, I found it on Pinterest so if you know who's the owner let me know <3

I've already written this post but my computer wouldn't save it and then it crashed and here I am rewriting everything... It's super frustrating because I was super happy with how this post turned out. Anyway, I hope that I'll be able to write a good post again ;) 

So in this book, there are the silver and the red which are colors of blood. The silver has power ( and by power I mean really cool power like telepathy ) and on the other side there are the red, they are lambda and don't have power. They're basically the slave of the silver. This is in this World that we follow Mara's story, she is a red seventeen-years-old girl who is quite surprising. 

I've been writing this post three hours after my reading and then I just took my time to think about my thought. And now even days after, I still think the same about this book. This book is so surprising, you can't predict what's gonna happen and it's truly amazing. I loved it. There are romances which are really good. I liked them and I can't wait to read more of this saga!

Voila, I hope you liked this post. I don't know if it's as good as it was but I'm happy with it <3   I feel like it's shorter than the first post I did but anyway! Don't forget to leave a comment and to tell me what you are your thought about this book! 


Comments

Popular Posts