Parisian girl, drawing

Hello,

I'm super excited to share with you a new drawing I did today. So I was scrolling through Pinterest when I found a really cute picture that inspired me. I decided to draw it and I kinda like the final result! You can follow me on Pinterest to see where I get my inspiration from, it's Amyratia.

I called my drawing a Parisian girl because the pic I took my inspiration from was from Paris otherwise it would have been something else haha. If you find a better name for my drawing feel free to tell me because I suck at it haha.



I really enjoy drawing but I don't always have time to. Mostly during school when I don't draw at all. This is something I wanna change for next year because I really wanna see an improvement. This is one of my goals for this year. I'll probably write a post about my expectation for this school year but feel free to share some of your tips to have time to practice on this post.

I'm always really late but I just discovered youtube channel that shares their tips about drawing and stuff and I really like that. So at the end of this post, I'll share some of my favorite youtube channel art related.


Here is the first sketch I did, it was a traditional one. Because I always feel better drawing the sketch on paper.



Then I decided to color it on a computer because I feel more comfortable with this. But I'm gonna work on coloration to challenge myself haha.

I posted this drawing and a video on how I drew it on Instagram which is "amyratiia" so be sure to follow me there because this is where I post all of my drawings ( even my sketches ).

The art channel I like ( They don't need my shout out at all but I wanna share anyways haha )
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL1fiPWG7OUD_PcC2w_-B0g: Happy D. Artist, I truly love playing her video while I draw or paint and listen to her voice speaking about a lot of different topics. And her art is truly breathtaking so go definitely check her art.
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOPXg6uvPSOw6qu4UTmcz7A: Christina Lorre', I love her personality and her sketchbook tour are truly inspiring!

Comments

Popular Posts