My summer reading list 2017

Hellooo,
today I'm sharing my summer reading list, these are the books I wanna read before back to school so here we go.
I hope you'll like this post and tadaaa!

First of all, a book I'm currently reading which is :
- If I stay by Gayle Forman: it's the story of Mia, a 17 years old girl. She lives with her family, two original parents and a cute little brother. She has a talented boyfriend. Mia is a hard worker cellist, she has talent and loves playing. One day,  Mia and her family have a terrible car accident and she's rushed to the ICU.  There her friends and family come visit her. Mia is out of her body, she sees and hears everything. She has to make a choice. Die or live.



Then I wanna read Harry Potter 3 ( Obviously I have already read it but I wanna read it in English haha ), I'm not gonna summarize because everybody knows this book ;)


And I wanna read :
- Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella: it's Audrey's story. Audrey can't leave her house, she can't even take off her black glasses. One day, her brother's friend Linus come into her life.  He entices Audrey out again ( well Starbuck is a start ). Even if Audrey lost herself, love found her.



To finish I want to read
-The selection by Kierra Cass ( I didn't know how to summarize this book properly so here's Goodreads summary haha) : For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The opportunity to escape the life laid out for them since birth. To be swept up in a world of glittering gowns and priceless jewels. To live in a palace and compete for the heart of gorgeous Prince Maxon.But for America Singer, being Selected is a nightmare. It means turning her back on her secret love with Aspen, who is a caste below her. Leaving her home to enter a fierce competition for a crown she doesn't want. Living in a palace that is constantly threatened by violent rebel attacks.
Then America meets Prince Maxon. Gradually, she starts to question all the plans she's made for herself—and realizes that the life she's always dreamed of may not compare to a future she never imagined. 


So these are the books I wanna read this summer, ( Summer is nearly finished I didn't want to have big expectation this is the reason why I only spoke about 4 books, I'll do a post about the books I've already read this summer too ;) )









Comments

Popular Posts