my back to school goals.

Hey ☀

Yes, i know this post is about school but I wanted to share a cute picture of the sea, that I took during my travel in Spain, because we need cute things to go trough a new year haha. I hope you'll like this post and that your holidays are great ! Enjoy

I don't know about you but I love to settle myself some goals. This is my way to improve myself, sometimes I achieve them and sometimes I don't. Even if you don't always accomplish them, goals are important because it helps you knowing how and who you wanna be. Do not tell yourself that settle goals is bad because you won't achieve them because you may not accomplish them but you ALWAYS progress thanks to them. And it's super satisfying to have multiple tasks and goals to achieve because you can visualize what you wanna do.
But before I share my goals with you guys I want to share this speech which is inspiring to me and I hope that it'll inspire you!





My goals :

⇉ To be positive: I don't want bad vibes to come to me and I don't want to create bad vibes. So this is the reason why I wanna be a positive person. Waking up happy because every day is fabulous. If you believe that, it's true. ( i don't know if it's even English ?? )

⇉ Draw more: I wanna improve my drawings skills and for that, I need to practice a lot, this is why I want to draw every day or at least try to.  I have some quick exercises to become better so I wanna practice them. Even if I just draw some sketches during class. I don't care, I just want to practice haha.

⇉ Stay organized: This is something I already do, to be honest, haha, I can't work if everything isn't planned the way I want to. So I NEED to stay organized haha. I have some tips to stay organized that I would love to share with you guys so tell me in you want a post about that!

⇉ To be a sportive person: By sportive person, I mean practice sport. I've practiced sport since I'm little every year but last year I didn't and I missed it so much. Sport is the best way to decompress and to do something else than school. I never feel as relaxed and as good than when I practice a sport.

⇉ Write: I want to keep on writing in this blog because I really enjoy that and it makes me happy! I also want to write in my multiples notebooks haha, they all have a different purpose but they're all essential to me. If you want a post about that just ask me!

So this is my goals for the upcoming school year if you want to know I'll be in 12th grades. I hope that this list inspired you to settle some goals. I'll update this list with more during the school year.

Don't forget to tell me if you like to settle yourself goals, and if yes what are your goals this year? Did this post inspire you? Tell me everything!



Comments

Popular Posts