illuminate world tour : my experience

Hey, guys!

First of all, I have a huge headache tonight and I'm so hot and I feel like sleeping but it's too early so I  thought why not writing this post?  It's been a while since my concert and I don't know what to do so hello.

Here's my boy

Today's post is really exciting for me because it's about Shawn Mendes' show for his Illuminate World Tour. This was my first big concert, I've never been to such a huge show and the fact that I was there to watch Shawn with so many people I didn't know ( and that I still don't know ) was breathtaking.  Shawn is an artist I look up to, he's a songwriter, compositor, and wtf he sings so well.  I mean he is real, I saw him with my own eyes and I can tell you he exists. I didn't meet him tho because you know how expensive m&g are and I don't wanna ( and I can't ) pay that much.

I saw him in Paris the 24th of May, between Shawn's opening act which was so great big up to James T.W and his performance;  there was a tribute to Manchester victims, they played One Last Time and put on the logo. And I can't thank them enough for making this because it was so great to be able to express all this sadness and anger I've been feeling during the past two days. Everybody was screaming the lyric and it was beautiful. I felt connected to every person in this arena. I have chills writing this down because it was so powerful and great to scream it, to feel what I was feeling. We all are a family and we all support each other, even if we're not in the same fandom, and everybody should understand that.

Shawn started by singing There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back, and you guys don't even know how I screamed the lyrics ( btw sorry to every person around me, I was quite loud haha ) and I was dancing ( more like jumping ) everywhere haha. And the amazing fact is that he used footage from the Paris show to be in his mv for  TNHMB so everytime I miss my show I'm just watching the mv hahaha.

And a little anecdote, I don't like to check the setlist to know the songs he performs so I did everything I could to be surprised. And it was a really good idea because then I was so happy when he sang my favorite songs haha. BUT I didn't know that he was going to B stage, so my dumbass who was 8 row away from B stage stayed away from him, so I was watching him and I was so surprised haha. For real, after the concert while watching videos etc... I regretted not going to B stage but what can you do?

I didn't record the concert because I hate taking my phone out etc... I feel like I'm losing time and I didn't want to take my eyes out of the Shawn so thanks to my friend I have some videos and photo to show you today!

Here's James TW

This one is from A Little Too Much
B stage guys, I still wanna cry

I mean THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
Life of the party guys, one of my favorite song
Here you can hear my wonderful voice singing along Shawn, I hope you like it haha 😉

So finally, I stayed awake to finish this post and my head is not hurting anymore so I'm doing good haha. I'm going back to school next tuesday so tell me when you're going back to school and if you are already good luck sis and bro.  
Don't forget to leave a comment about what you think of this post and tell me if you know Shawn Mendes if you stan or not? 

Love you 
xoxo
Amyratia
( watch me doing like gossip girl ) 

Comments

Popular Posts